Friday 4 April 2008

Blog Outlines

Right what do I have to say today? Lets talk 3d. Ive been keen on how 3d models and characters are made for computer games, and have been studying the trade for a long time. I think being a good 2d artist is a bonus, but I wouldn't say personally that you have to be a master at this to be a fantastic game artist, I say this because I know some people who are not fantastic paper and pencil artists, but when you give them a piece of clay to sculpt, you'd be amazed with what they can produce. I think 3d art has a lot to do with spatial orientation, the way our brains perceive and judge space and distance.On my blog, I want you to follow me in my learning journey to master this skill. I plan to track my journey from the perspective of a person new to the medium of computer graphics.

No comments: