Thursday 3 April 2008

Intrests

Just want to state some of my intrests here. Im keen on 3d art, computer games, game programming, virtual reality, space exploration, the ever baffling nature of the universe, human psychology, medicine, and green house issues. Any material on these subjects interests me. I personally learnt how to drive a car not that many years ago, after many years of walking, and taking different forms of public transport, because of incerasing demands of family life. As soon as I experienced the joy and new found freedom of driving a car , there was a growing sense of guilt. A realisation of the fact that when you drive, you are contributing to the ever growing problem about global warming. I will outline the measures I took to combat this in a later post.

No comments: